Master Saved Me from Hell

A Dafa Disciple in Hunan, China

PureInsight | May 31, 2019

[] I was once a pious Buddhist. I had memorized most of the Buddhist scriptures and cultivated diligently. Nonetheless, I had gained nothing from my cultivation. To put it more accurately, I didn’t know how to cultivate at all. I suffered from various illnesses and even some evil spirit possession.

I started to cultivate Falun Dafa in 2005. I learnt that all of the tribulations in my life were caused by my own karma – which had been created by committing many wrong and bad deeds over my various previous lifetimes.

I feel very fortunate to practice Falun Dafa. I feel very fortunate that I can do the three things and be a Fa-rectification period Dafa disciple. Such a cultivation opportunity is very precious. I really thank Master who has saved me from Hell. I would like to share my experiences of two car accidents in which Master protected me and also saved my husband.

The first car crash was intended to kill me.

The first car crash took place in April 2010. I was riding a bike. A taxi drove towards me from a bridge. The taxi was travelling very fast and suddenly hit me. I flew from one side of the road to the other side and lost consciousness. When I regained consciousness, an ambulance had already arrived. There was a giant hole in the taxi’s windscreen and the taxi was written-off.

There was a huge bump on my head, I had lost one of my teeth and my right ankle was broken. The taxi driver thought that I was dead after the collision. He called his wife and told her that he had killed someone.

I was sent to the hospital, while I was there some local practitioners came to visit me. I told my family that I didn’t want to stay in the hospital. My family didn’t understand me, because my whole body was purple and the bump on my head was still big. The taxi driver wouldn’t allow me to leave the hospital either. I thought that I would have to stay in the hospital for three days at the most. After three days - to most people’s surprise, the doctor’s attempts to inject drugs into my body kept failing. While I was in the hospital, the wife of the taxi driver came to take care of me for several days. I still read the Fa and did exercises as normal without taking any medicine. I told her that I am a Falun Gong practitioner. My Master teaches us to be good people. I encouraged them to quit the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and told them to remember “Falun Dafa is good”. Both the taxi driver and his wife agreed with me. They kept saying that I am a good person. They also told me that they would drive me in the future whenever I needed a ride.

The second car crash was caused by a debt that I owed in a past life.

On February 13th, 2018, right before the Chinese New Year, I was riding a bike to do New Year shopping. I was hit by a car from behind. The car ran over my left leg and destroyed my bike. The driver got out of his car immediately and asked me to check in to a hospital after he saw that I couldn’t walk properly.

I knew that I needed to look within whenever problems arose. I said to the car driver, “You didn’t deliberately hit me”. The driver said that it was his fault and that if I insisted on not going to the hospital, he would give me 200 yuan for medicinal expenses. He put the money into my shopping bag. I promptly returned the money to him and told him that I am a Falun Gong practitioner and that my Master has protected me. He said that I am a good person, I then asked him if he had heard of quitting the CCP before and if he was a communist party member. He said he was a communist party member, so I encouraged him to quit the CCP. I told him that the CCP has committed many evil deeds and that he would have a good future only if he quits the CCP. I gave him a nickname which meant safety and health – as his occupation is a driver. I told him to remember: “Falun Dafa is good and that Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good”. The driver said, “Yes, I like safety and health, you gave me a good name - you are such a nice person”. Several hours before the accident, I had a dream in which a person collected some money from me. The person asked me what my name was, when he wrote my name, it was illegible. I asked him “Did you remember my name wrong?” He said “I know you very well. How could I get your name wrong?” I then realized that what he wrote was indeed my name. The person in my dream looked exactly the same as the driver who hit me.

I then went to fix my bike. The staff member in the bike shop stopped what he was doing and came to help me as soon as he saw me. I told him what had happened, he said, “You are such a good person. If it was me that was hit, I would have asked the driver for 2000 yuan. You are such a good person”. I said, “The driver didn’t deliberately hit me, it was an accident. I am a Falun Gong practitioner and my Master teaches us to be good people. How could I ask him for money? I didn’t blackmail him, so my Master helped me”.

Master also saved my husband.

In 2015, my husband went to the hospital three times. During the last visit, the doctors said my husband was in extremely poor condition and that they couldn’t do anything about it. My husband was urinating blood. The hospital asked us to leave. My daughter decided to move my husband from the hospital back to her place. My daughter’s apartment had one extra room, we cleaned it up and moved my husband there. I stayed at my daughter’s place and took care of my husband. Local practitioners wanted to make things more convenient for me, so they moved the group fa study location to my daughters place. Several practitioners and I studied the Fa and shared experiences together which formed an energy field.

I told my husband that only Master could save him. I asked him to say, “Falun Dafa is good. Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good”. I also gave him Master’s audio lectures. My husband was very stubborn before. He was brainwashed by the communist party’s lies and didn’t believe in Gods at all. Since he wanted to be saved, he agreed to do what I told him. At that time he was barely conscious and couldn’t get up and urinate normally. After one week, he gradually regained his consciousness and was able to eat food. Later, he was able to get up and walk downstairs. Eventually he fully recovered and was able to go back home and work on our farm again.

Chinese version:


Add new comment