PureInsight | February 21, 2005
It has been twelve glorious years since Falun Dafa's first introduction to the public; more than 100 million Dafa disciples have followed Master to rectify the Fa. They have revealed the beauty and grace of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." People's hearts and minds have been rectified and their bodies freed from illnesses; their morals have improved, and countless people were offered salvation. Nevertheless, the head evildoing perpetrator, Jiang Zemin, and the evil, cult-like Chinese Communist Party (CCP), inflated with "lies, vice and violence" fed off each other, creating state terrorism. They went against the heavens in manipulating the whole government machinery to devastate Falun Gong practitioners by using the genocidal policy of "demoralize them mentally, bankrupt them financially, and eliminate them physically." The brutality and malice of the persecution is unprecedented.
The persecution not only targeted kind and innocent Falun Gong practitioners, but has also poisoned the minds of the world's people with lies, which made them unwitting accomplices for these perpetrators. Especially, the 1.3 billion Chinese people under the CCP's rule committed crimes against Dafa due to brainwashing, enticement with bribes or under coercion. The weight of evidence of the perpetrators' crimes is too great to specify in detail here. Each precious photograph and picture speaks louder than 1,000 words, as the pictures have special historic value. Many Dafa practitioners and other people with great virtue in various fields of society who sympathize and support Falun Gong enjoy photography as a hobby. They captured many precious moments, sometimes by risking their lives.
In order to fully expose this evil persecution and to reveal Dafa practitioners' perseverance and determination to compassionately offer people salvation and the practitioners' magnificent feats that have moved the universe; in order to leave a truthful manifestation of the grand and glorious Fa rectification process for history's records and for the future, we will hold a global photographic exhibition tour.
We encourage submission of private photographs that validate the wonders of Dafa cultivation and that expose the truth about the persecution, as well as pictures that capture memorable moments at critical times of the battle between the righteous and the evil. Even police officers who didn't know the truth and whom the CCP have used as tools can submit pictures they took using their special status, so these pictures can be converted to truth clarification materials that will make up for their mistakes.
Requirements for Submission:
1. The pictures/photos' main focus and theme should be anti-persecution, but can also express the topics about the benevolence of the Master Buddha, Buddha's grace illuminating all, the wonders of Dafa practice, the tribulations encountered in Fa rectification, the stories that good will be rewarded with good and evil will reap retribution, and other appropriate themes.
2. The photos should have a clearly distinguishable theme and be authentic and vivid. The composition, lighting and other considerations for the picture should not be influenced by modern photographic theories; the emphasis should be on the artistic quality of the picture itself.
3. Please include the following details with your submission: a title for the photo, your name, when the photo was taken and a brief description of the photo, and a short biographical sketch of yourself.
4. If you wish to remain anonymous, please use a pseudonym or state your wish in the submission, so that we can guarantee your safety when displaying your work.
1. People in Mainland China can send high-resolution pictures to Minghui Net via email, provided they are aware of safety concerns. Please write "submission for the photographic exhibit" in your email.
Please send your work to this email address: email@example.com (Direct submission for participants in Mainland China)
Or, if you wish, you can mail your work to the following address (For participants in Mainland China; picture(s) will be transferred to Minghui Net):
PO BOX 250759
New York, NY 10025
2. For overseas participants, please mail 6-inch (wide) photos to us; if your photos were taken with a digital camera, please send high-resolution photos via email. After passing the preliminary round, we will then ask for your original and negatives for the final round.
Please submit your work to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: this email box cannot accept documents larger than 4 MB. If your submission does not pass through, please write to the above email address and ask for the web link to upload your picture(s).
If you live outside of China and wish to submit your pictures via postal mail, please write to email@example.com and ask for the mailing address.
Phone: 1-800-990-8298 (please do not dial this number if you are inside China)
Submission deadline: March 1, 2005
Falun Dafa Art Center
Photo Exhibit Preparatory Committee for Photographs by Falun Dafa Practitioners Validating the Fa
Translated from: http://www.minghui.ca/mh/articles/2005/2/15/95518.html